Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-31-2022, 03:46 PM
"Thank you" she spoke to the winged man who spoke first, smiling with some embarrassment "it's nice to meet you; Bellamy had only good things to say about you, sir." She felt it was rude to ask for a name so soon, but would if she needed it. Her attention drifted to Bellamy about Armada and Menagerie, furrowing her brow lightly at the words.

Okay, so Bellamy wanted Wren to get credit. Makes sense. "I'll come with you both, but do you want a day to rest?" Wren offered them freely "it isn't a long trek back, but you did come almost directly here. If you like, you can stay here for a day and rest. Talk among other wolves. Eat and drink, wash..." Not that they weren't presentable, but travel could make one feel listless and groggy. She listened as they expressed a want to join Armada.

She nodded. "You both would be welcomed in Menagerie if Sirius does not let you into Armada" she replied to Bellamy "we need healers and warriors both; but our borders are quite lax and I'd never ask anyone to put their life on the line for a skirmish. That said, accidents happen. We'd value your experience, both of you, and your wisdom if you did decide to join us."

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me