Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-31-2022, 05:38 PM

In his reminiscing pause, Keahi didn’t hesitate to inject questions. Clearly very intrigued by the history he was rummaging through with his words. He tore himself away from the past so he could offer her a slight, amused smile. “No, we aren’t a part of Ashen, or pay tribute. I’m getting to that” He promised.

“Yes, I asked Deathbelle’s permission. She wasn't happy about it, she didn’t want to let me go. But she did, anyway” He said. Because Deathbelle was a good person, who ruled with love and not hate, like her father before her. “I feel in love with Zee” He said, getting back to the story. “Unexpectedly, and completely against my will. It was when…” He paused, and, unexpectedly for him, the Warlord flushed a little. Too caught up in the history lesson, he had almost told her other people's private information. No, he would not share how Deathbelle had slept with her brother, breaking his heart, and giving Zee a little crack to worm her way through.

“... When a storm had hit, and I discovered her terrible fear of thunder. She was quivering in the bushes, having tried to get to me. Something about it… so vulnerable and afraid, but looking to me for safety. I think that was the turning point for me. My priorities began to shift. I asked Deathbelle to release me some time later, to form our own pack. She and I worked out a complicated agreement, and then she decided she didn’t wish to hold me to it, and gave me full freedom. Ashen, Deathbelle… Venom. They will always be important to me, and by extension, the Armada.” He said. “So the Armada started out as the Ashen Armada and was built as a pack of warriors to protect Ashen, before eventually it became a pack in its own right. With wolves that fell in love, and started families. It became so much more than a war pack, and so we broke apart a little more. Became independent. An ally, instead of subjects to Ashen”

"Speech"