gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
07-31-2022, 06:31 PM
Was it a real smart idea to hunt a meal for the Kaicho before he met with him? Probably not, he wasn't exactly ready to be out and about, but he wanted to make a good impression on the man that allowed him in to recover. Usagi seemed convinced that he was good to stay, but Kunai wanted to be sure on his own. They also probably wanted to know why he was here if they hadn't already figured it out. To put it simply, Kunai was nervous. Every day he spent in his den was another day he was using valuable resources and wasn't doing anything to replace them. He imagined that it left a sour taste on the Kaicho's tongue, perhaps something a fresh meal could fix.

Usagi had left long before Kunai ventured out and he wondered if he should have told him, but knew he would've only made him rest more to recover quicker. The guilt was getting to him though so he waited for the smaller man to leave before sneaking out and wandering around the maze. It would be an understatement to say that he was lost, but a call nearby caught his attention. It didn't take him long to find the man that searched for a sparring partner, whom he hoped he could just ask for directions out of the maze.

"I'd spar with you if I could, but can you show me out of here instead?" he asked before realizing it probably sounded strange. Why would someone within the pack need to find an exit? Shouldn't they know where it is? The chimeras brows furrowed as he backed his thoughts up and explained what he hoped was a little better. "I'm sorry, I'm Kunai. I've been recovering from pneumonia and I'd really like to stretch my legs and hunt before meeting with the Kaicho."

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022
please DM all tags to skelle#0666
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!