An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-31-2022, 06:32 PM
Hanako's reaction wasn't really what Sparrow was expecting. She was expecting her to dash- a fleeting look towards her, maybe. Instead she was met with more resistance. Hana rose and looked sour. She flatly asked Sparrow what was wrong with her in the kind of way you do when you find your pup trying to drown their sibling in a mud puddle.

"What? I'm not kidding," she replied. "It doesn't matter if you're here if you're not happy, Hana." Sparrow threw herself on the red velvet chaise lounger on the opposite end of the bed like a teen who just got told they were grounded. "It's not fair," she said softly, bitterly, and mostly to herself. "Despite being a pirate, I didn't do any good at stealing your heart back and- I dunno- since you've been here, everything's felt... off... bad? Like-" Sparrow looked at Hanako a little wide eyed- "Do you think I feel guilty? Am I capable of that?"

It didn't really matter now, though, did it? Sparrow flopped back to a relaxed state, looking off somewhere in the middle of nowhere in particular. "I dunno, I just- I want you to be happy and I GUESS that somehow triumphs my feelings for keeping you here all to myself. I'd have you here as my queen, you know. No one would question you, we'd bring you back the spoils of our raids, but if you're not happy here- if you'd rather be a Fatalis and work or bow to whichever scarry eyed man was born the coolest and toughest stick-up-their-butt leader who never has any fun, who am I to say no? Who am I at all to say anything to you?"

Sparrow grunted and turned her back to Hanako, "Everything just feels so... fucked."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.