Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
07-31-2022, 06:38 PM

"Empire?"

She had only heard of Habari and a few other packs. What did an empire have to do with it? Was there an imperial coven here as well? Something she had long ignored, to be frank. She was a common woman, not one of 'pure' blood. Sayuri moved closer to Hattori, rummaging with the rocks as instructed. She began to clear the rocks, allowing the blockage to loosen. "Forgive my ignorance, I have not heard of an empire here." Boreas, the north. Auster, the south. Was the empire directly in the middle?

"Is it" Sayuri hadn't missed Hattori's subtle acknowledgment of the surname "associated with the Klein blood?" She had never heard of the family before coming to Boreas and Auster. It seemed they sprouted like weeds, breeding like hares! "ahhh..." she murmured, digging free some rocky crevices. The stream seemed to appreciate the effort and flowed a bit more naturally "I am but a common woman. No blood of emperors course through my veins, to knowledge." She frowned, wondering if Hattori would look down on her due to it.

"Speech"

destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye