An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-31-2022, 06:52 PM
OOC: I totally let this get washed away sorry!

The large man laughed a little at her, then complimented her hat. "Thanks," Sparrow said genuinely. "I had my monkey dude Friar make it all sturdy and stuff to protect my noggin in fights." She gave it a few hearty taps. "Can't go losin' what little brain I got left."

The man grabbed the drink and asked her if she let anyone on her beach and introduced himself after taking a hearty swig. "Anyone who's not a koi-lookin wolf or a Fatalis. And SOME koi-lookin wolves are still allowed, just now... a few of them. But... strangers are fair game as long as they keep to the beach."

Sparrow bumped his paw with hers. He said he was from Ilious and that his name was Mercury. "Never heard of that place before, Mercury," she said. "But you don't gotta talk about it if you don't want. If you DO want to, though, I'd like to hear about what sorts of place it is."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.