An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
07-31-2022, 07:01 PM

At what part during her kidnapping had Hanako seemed happy? Why did her happiness mean a damn thing now? She wrinkled her pale nose, feeling as though she was missing something. Like this mood swing hadn't come from nowhere. This sort of thing was expected from Hanako, but with Sparrow it just seemed...moodiness didn't suit her at all and maybe a tiny part of her was starting to feel bad. Like she shouldn't be quite so hard on her, except she should because she was still angry! Flustered and frustrated and- Her ears flitted back as Sparrow kept on speaking, words she should take care not to listen to. She was free to go, free to turn away and run back to the Armada and yet she lingered for a moment more.

Perhaps because she was a bitch, wanted to press the knives a little deeper and leave her mark. Make sure Sparrow could never get over her, never forget, because more than anything she liked being the centre of attention. But this Sparrow really did seem amiss, like she'd lost all her spark and fire, been replaced with someone tired and downtrodden. Not sexy at all, to be honest. Mopey wasn't a good look on anyone and yet Hanako could relate to that bone deep sense of tiredness. The sort that never shifted no matter how much she slept, made even holding onto what she wanted seem like more hard work than it was worth.

Hanako's eyes snapped real thin, squinty as she took a moment to sniff the room. All she smelled was Sparrow and booze and yet...it was off the mark, not as it should be. A sign that something else, something new was on the horizon.

In short, Hanako came to a natural conclusion. Sparrow had slept with some rando dude, kidnapped Hanako and was now pregnant? What.

"You can say that again." She said, baffled enough for her fire to putter out, mostly. "You know you're pregnant, right? Moods swinging so much I'm surprised the ship hasn't capsized."

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]