An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-31-2022, 07:14 PM
Sparrow made enough faces to put on a whole show if Sparrow had stayed looking at her. She didn't, however, and had spent the remainder of the time trying to bore holes in the velvet that glared red back at her. She silently willed Hanako to go. Run. Leave. She didn't want to look at her any more. She didn't want to think anymore.

Haha, too bad, Sparrow.

"You know you're pregnant right?" Hanako had said, blaming her mood swings on it. Sparrow rolled over on the couch, her eyes flat ice, "Hilarious, Hanako." Her face was without any spark of laughter or spark at all. "Am I not allowed to have feelings without it being mood swings? How many things can you blame me confessing to you on?"

Sparrow huffed, pushing herself up only halfway. "I'm a lesbian, y'know? The only women I've slept with- besides you if that counts- is like... Recluse but that was literally like yesterday." Okay, it had been three days. "Also, got you a lava rock. To remember how hot I am or how hot I am for you or something." Sparrow procured the rock from a pouch and made her way to place it on the table beside Hana.

"You don't gotta tell Az it was from me. Tell him you found it on the way home." Sparrow had wanted to show it off all flashy like, but it didn't feel right now. It felt exactly like her heart- having burned so bright once and now cooled to a stony hole-filled lump. "Anyways, never touched a dick in my life- wouldn't even know what to do with one. So, next theory on why my love and isn't good enough for you?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.