An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
07-31-2022, 08:35 PM

Why couldn't Sparrow understand? It wasn't difficult or complicated. Just because she didn't want her to sleep around with Recluse didn't mean Hanako wanted to sleep with her instead! It was - why would the Pirate even twist it to mean that? It was selfish and so very Sparrow that Hanako should have seen it coming, reminded herself she should have walked away as soon as she'd gotten the chance.  Should have even stooped to asking nicely, just so she could have been released all those days ago. But of course she didn't, she was difficult and mean. Not being smart about any of this, making a whole mess, because what? She thrived in conflict? Wanted to be fought over, even now? Evidently yes.

Hanako twisted her neck to the side as she let go of Sparrow's muzzle, eyes widening when she realised the pirate's intent. She'd been about to protest she did not in fact want Sparrow to find comfort with her, but was walloped by the Pirate's following curveball. Something about the door being kicked closed, that chomping on her muzzle wasn't the way to go about kissing a lady.

"What part about me trying to bite you says I wanna make out?" She squirmed away with a hiss, using her smaller height to her advantage. She really needed to leave. Now would be a good time."Go snog your baby daddy or whatever. I'm leaving. Let me out."

How did doors work? Pawing at the frame didn't seem to do anything, but it was better than looking at Sparrow right now.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]