An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-31-2022, 08:47 PM
Hanako squirmed away and Sparrow huffed more dramatically than she should have. Couldn't she do something rational like fight her? "If you don't want me, then why can't I sleep with someone else? Do you want me to just pine out the window while you spit out babies for Az for the rest of eternity until your nips brush the ground, chafed from suckling all those long years? Am I supposed to go grey in the muzzle waiting for you to choose me?"

Hanako went towards the door and said Sparrow should go snog her baby daddy, "Stop projecting and running away for ONCE, Hanako, damn it." She moved to put herself leaning on the door. "I've slept with Recluse, sure, but I've never slept with a man, and I've never even been drunk enough to think any man was attractive, especially not recently since I've been dealing with you unstabilizing every wall I've ever put up! I can't even drink right now without getting-" She bit her tongue for a second. Hmm... Symptoms. Ok, no, what was she even thinking, she literally had never been blackout enough to not find her way back to her own den and not that she'd admit it to Hanako, but it had been one hell of a dry spell. "No, you know what, say it, do it- whatever."

Sparrow couldn't deal with one more half-assed answer. "Look me in the eyes and tell me, right now, that we're done. Tell me that you choose Azure, that you will always choose Azure, and that I'm free to sleep with anyone I want. Or- kiss me and become the Pirate Queen." Sparrow aimed to shove Hanako away from the door with her right shoulder, not so much that it would hurt her, but enough that it would create space. "I can get Eden to dismiss your other accusation."

Sparrow vs Hanako for ANSWERS
Round 1/x
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sword
Defensive Battle Accessory: Reinforced pirate hat
Companion 1: Harlequin Macaw, Female - Flying - Boosted
Companion 2: Capuchin monkey, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Mushroom mutated housecat - Battle - Boosted
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bone spurs - Defensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Navigator
Specialty: Knight

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.