An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
07-31-2022, 09:32 PM

Hanako's expression crinkled in unbidden offence. She couldn't even start to think about her intentions and why they were so twisted out of shape when Sparrow spoke to her like that, so rude and vulgar, disrespectful beyond belief. How could Sparrow claim to love her when she spoke so poorly of her? Azure, even at his maddest, never stooped to outright insults, tried to bully her into submission with words and strings of reason that made no sense. They could have been friends, at one point in time if Hanako hadn't-if she wasn't so...Hanako. If she was someone else entirely.

She sniffed as the corners of her eyes began to sting. Instead of speaking she shook her head, why did Sparrow always force her paw like this? Insist on making her speak when she preferred not to, when she could just walk away and save this conversation for another day. Turn it down instead of letting it boil over the edge, spill everywhere and make a terrible mess.

She stumbled to the side, biting back a whimper as Sparrow barged her out of the way, trying to force her into action, when all she felt was the itching need to run and never look back. To avoid and avert her gaze, to pretend this wasn't as complicated as it so clearly was. But she couldn't, not this time, Sparrow wasn't having any of it.

"Why do you always hurt me like this?" She asked instead, sniffing in earnest with watery eyes. "Maybe that's why I can't be with you, cause I'm afraid. If I make you mad or-or do something you don't like you'll hurt me like no one else can. You admitted yourself you shouldn't have done those things, spoken about me like that but it comes so easily to you, doesn't it?" She raised a paw to swipe at her eyes, it didn't help much considering she was about full on crying at this point. "And you're so vicious. It's like you enjoy it."

"I just don't want you to hurt me any more." Like that was enough, like it answered any of her questions.

Moving forward she attempted to push Sparrow out of the way of the door, choosing this was the hill she wanted to die on. Her shoulder was far lower than Sparrow's so she ended up just pushing against her legs, but maybe if she was lucky that'd be enough?

Hanako vs Sparrow for stop being mean (this is a dominance fight rofl?)
Round 1/x
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Agility boost - Agility
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Master Navigator
Specialty: Scout
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]