size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-31-2022, 10:40 PM

"Powder for swallowing easier I suppose..." Eden trailed off, kneading the root until it became a powder. Aware of Sparrow's words, she looked up and wrinkled her nose "You could take cannabis; it will make you feel giddy and elated, but it does smell quite crass" she admitted, having an idea "if you like, I can rub the lavender on you after; if you decide on that. The cannabis won't impair your fighting skills; it will also soften any pain you get from wounds in the raid." Lavender won't be taken, but it would be used after all.

That is if Sparrow agreed.

The King would go on to proclaim Ignis had left one day, with no warning. He left his family behind... She didn't know why that irked her, unaware of her pregnancy at the moment, that he had a family. Why did she care? "I'll have to ask him" she said quietly, knowing Ignis would never tell her anyway. Sparrow continued to speak about her ex-flame. Eden tittered in sympathy "love isn't fair" she ventured "and it doesn't make sense." She frowned, not being in love right now anyway.

"But I know you, Sparrow" she continued kindly "you seem the type to give your all into anything. Our... awkward little flirtations aside at the start" she chuckled "you are a good person. I cannot speak for the one Hanako chose but... it does not seem fair, and nothing I can say will change that." Maybe Hanako wasn't the one for Sparrow, but Eden knew better to speak so plainly about it to her leader slash person she literally hadn't known long.

"Speech"
2/3 - medical check-up

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children