size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-31-2022, 11:30 PM

Kotori watched Manea as she approached, soaking in the details of her appearance.  While he noticed the color of her fur it was more about her size, her body’s conformation, and confidence in her stride that he would focus on.  The Ashen empire had wanted an alliance with this pack enough to give up Ikigai and so Kotori had to assume this was a pack worthy of working hard to ally with as well.  Also, if he got the land he was hoping for the two would be neighbors.  

Kotori dipped his head in a respectful bow as she met with him.  They would be equals after he had an established pack but right now he’d acknowledge her station as above his situation.  Dad hadn’t sent him to Ashen to practice humility but it had been the perfect thing he had needed for this.  “Hello Genetrix,” formal title for formal discussion, “I’m Kotori Fatalis.  I have no pack at this moment to claim but I will be making one soon enough.”

With the initial greeting complete Kotori sat down as well.  “I’m going to attempt to gain the land that was once Abaven’s so we might become neighbors soon if that works.  I also know other wolves I respect seem to think well of you and your pack.  I thought it might be good to meet before I brought I settled with a pack of wolves so close to your own pack.”  He attempted to mix formality and politeness in his words.  

"Kotori Fatalis"

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]