An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
08-01-2022, 01:02 AM

Manea responded with a quiet 'humph' as Artorias explained that Theory and Sparrow were close cousins. Well, that did certainly explain Theory's support at the challenge at least. She listened while Art shared how Theory had revealed this fact to him right before Sparrow and her group had attacked the Hallows. She raised her brows with surprise at the fact that Sparrow had been daring enough to attack Artorias's pack, but really she supposed she shouldn't be that surprised. This was the same woman that had interrupted the claim she had made and her loud mouth group of wolves had made the whole thing an insufferable spectacle. She frowned at the memory and at the fact that Artorias had also had to deal with Sparrow, sharing a similar empathetic look with her fellow alpha. She was glad to hear that they hadn't had any problem driving them out and chuckled softly at the fact that he had captured one of them as a hostage at the same time.

It did seem like Artorias was more gracious than she would have been in that situation and had attempted to make piece with the pirate leader, only to have Theory be the canary in the coal mine that had revealed the back-stabbing nature of Sparrow and how the tawny woman had been speaking ill of the Hallows. Her brows pulled together with a hum at that. She didn't need more reasons to dislike her one-time opponent, but she was getting it regardless. There really hadn't been any reason to think that Sparrow had any honor or morals, but this seemed to make it clear that was in fact the case. A smirk tugged at her lips and she gave Artorias an amused chuckle at his comment about having a similar hatred of the crass group of wolves that were the pirates. "Indeed we do."

While they continued around the lake, steadily following the curve of the shore and listening to the light lapping of the water at the rocky shore, she tried to divert her attention away from the topic of the pirates and onto something more pleasant and constructive. "Where do you and the Hallows stand when it comes to making alliances?" she asked curiously, raising a questioning brow in his direction. She knew that not all packs wanted or cared for formal alliances so she was interested to see where Artorias fell on that spectrum. A small, sly grin tugged at her lips as she added, "I was about to say that Venom was the only alpha that I know better than you, but I haven't slept with Venom so perhaps that's not entirely true. If there was anyone that I would trust with an alliance aside from her it would be you... if you're interested in such things, of course."

"Manea Mendacium"