gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
08-01-2022, 08:19 AM

The flash of teeth toward his throat made him nervous. Even as he gripped Artisan's scruff, he could feel the man struggling. The attempt to deter him wouldn't be enough and soon Ghoul would overpower his lankier opponent with a triumphant smirk. "Maybe next time I'll take a trophy," he chirped toward the man with a wink of his ruby eyes as he watched Artisan withdraw from the crowd of wolves. Around him, everyone seemed to be going at it and to his surprise, even his sister had decided to show up. Lifting a brow, he was about to wander over when a dire female with a coat like the night sky arrived.

Seeing the mild smile upon her lips heightened his excitement to get back into the thick of things. Charging forward, before anyone else could get her, Ghoul lifted his lips in a snarl while he let his ears flatten back against his head. His steps did not hesitate as he neared closer, going full speed toward the woman. Pulling his right shoulder forward and bracing himself for the impact, Ghoul aimed to collide with her chest. If he could at least knock the wind out of her, he could manage to do some more damage in the next moment.

G H O U L

Ghoul vs Modesty for Dominance (Raid)
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Claw gloves
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skull mask
Companion 1: Albino dwarf caiman, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Albino dwarf caiman, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Albino dwarf caiman, Male - Battle
Skills: Expert Hunter & Master Fighter
Specialty: Relentless