size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
08-01-2022, 02:38 PM

The boy continued to have that sullen look on his face, but he followed as his father bid. For that, Chimera was glad. He didn't want Albion to be the first of his children that he had to put in their place. He didn't want to have to put any of his children in their place. They should know their places and that was the problem with Albion. The boy believed that he knew better than his father. This was not the case.

"I received word from your sister," he informed the boy. Part of the agreement for Scylla leaving was regular check ins via bird or dog. "She's doing well and she's learning skills that will make her an asset to Cerberus when he takes the crown." The girl, for all of her strange ways, was smart and absorbed information like a sponge. She also hadn't complained once about her temporary stay with Elysium.

Chimera rounded on the pale boy. "Everyone has to do their part or there's no point in any of this. I didn't send you away for your mother's sake but perhaps I should have." The black and white giant had built this place for himself and for his family. They all had to work cohesively. To Chimera, they all should be enjoying what he had crafted.

The brutes haunches folded and he seated himself upon a soft mat of grass. "You need to learn to live independently. You need to learn who you are and how to live for yourself." He wasn't being hard on the boy, he was being honest. "Until you learn to take care of yourself, you can never take care of others, Albion. Your brothers and sisters will need you. The pack will need you. So voice whatever it is you've been sulking about and be done with it."

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.