size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-01-2022, 03:13 PM

Despite his embarrassment, Manea seemed entertained by Artorias' stammering and fumbling over his own words. Though his face burned hot, it was easy to smile and laugh at himself when he was with wolves he liked, such as herself. It reminded him of their first meeting, when he'd been heavily involved with Briar during her first heat season, and Manea had also been amused by getting him flustered then too. It was all in good nature though, so it didn't bother the young alpha. Once he'd recomposed himself, Manea simply grinned at him and replied that he did in fact know her intimately. That hot tension grew in his core from her apparent double entendre, forcing himself to hold her aqua gaze so as not to give himself a chance to let his eyes roam—but that only made it more effective when Manea shot him a sly wink and Artorias' body tensed in surprise. He tried to play it off with a casual laugh, but it would be clear to the perceptive matriarch what she was doing to him. "Well, I'm at least learning you intimately pretty quick," he remarked, keeping up with their banter with a roguish smirk of his own. "I don't know if I can say I'm fully versed in Manea Mendacium after one night... although it was a very informative night." A very long, very hot, very informative night indeed. He'd learned a lot about himself under the skillful guidance of the Mendacium couple. Perhaps he still had even more to learn from them.

Artorias wasn't exactly concerned with Manea having any issues with his conditions to a hypothetical alliance, but he did always wonder how others perceived his conviction to uphold his pack's ideals and creed. As Aegis, he took his vow to maintain his mother's vision of the Hallows with grave severity, and though he was far more flexible than she had been, he would not permit those core beliefs to be compromised. Fortunately, Manea readily agreed to his conditions, voicing her own desire to not have her wolves tangled up in the messes of others, even stating her pack law that designated consequences for actions belonging to the one and not the many. "On that, we agree," he said with a pleased brightness in his eyes. "I didn't think you were the type of wolves to go on conquests anyway, but I'd rather make my stance known up front and honestly." He chuckled a light laugh along with Manea, turning his gaze back to the scenic lake and to the island just off in the distance. "I suppose that's true. Why bother leaving when you have everything you need right there? Food, water, resources, and Alastor. Everything to meet your every need." Artorias turned a sly grin to Manea then, a mischievous spark in his fire-toned eyes as he returned some of the provocative teasing back on her.

Manea confirmed that she was also fond of Fenmyre and that she had met with the Armada in the past. The realization that Manea knew Sirius caused the brute's eyes to widen in surprise, becoming suddenly aware that the lecherous leaders of Elysium had known who Briar was and still went to bed with them all the same catching him off guard. Manea, you kinky fae... he thought to himself with a naughty smirk, wondering just how lewd Manea's behaviors and tastes actually ran. Maybe if they became allies, he and Briar would get even more opportunities to explore their sexualities with the lust gurus of Elysium. When Manea slowed to a stop and offered him her paw and the deal of an alliance between Elysium and the Hallows, it was easy for Artorias to face her with an appreciative grin and take her paw in his own.

"We have an agreement, Manea. The Hallows and Elysium will be allied. We'll be open to trade of all our resources, our borders will be open to you and your wolves, and we will gladly stand by your side in a fight." Adding to their developing interpersonal relationship, Artorias took things a step farther when he lifted Manea's paw and brought his muzzle down to meet it, maintaining eye contact while he placed a slow kiss over the back of her paw, a formal show of respect but with an added hint of sensuality that left little doubt to what thoughts were in the Aegis' head on how they might christen their new alliance. "Maybe we'll get the chance to spend even more quality time together with our mates as well. I'm sure there's still much you can show us, and much I can learn from you." The azure-furred brute punctuated his words with a wink back to Manea, a playful mimic of her teasing she'd done to him.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.