An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-01-2022, 07:27 PM
Hanako, as Sparrow should have guessed, shut down. She blamed Sparrow for being so mean, so vicious. Maybe she was, she wasn't sure she cared. "Like I'd ever been viscous with you before this. The whole time- all of this- I just wanted you to answer me straight. Just once I want you to say it to me and not flip flop and run away!" Sparrow didn't bother to blink back the tears stinging in her eyes. "You came in, made me think we had something, ran away, let me fight for you, let me win, and then still couldn't say it. You chose him, Hanako, so just say it with your own maw! Take responsibility for your life, for your decisions. Own them! That's the whole point. That's the whole fucking point!"

Sparrow was hit with the fact that she wasn't in love with this Hanako. She was in love with the Hanako who claimed her freedom herself, who threw caution to the wind. This Hanako was a sad mirror, trying to reflect everyone and everything but herself.

Hanako bowled into her and Sparrow did her best to stand her ground, her eyes going to the ceiling, her tears soaking the fur around her eyes. "Just say it," Sparrow egged on, her voice cracking as it burned it's way up her throat. "Say it and you're free."

She wasn't sure what she wanted anymore. She stood there, trying to resist Hanako's force from bowing out her legs, but she didn't fight back. Hanako could talk, or she could tire herself out trying. The ball was in her court, either she ended it, or Sparrow was going to.

Sparrow vs Hanako for ANSWERS
Round 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sword
Defensive Battle Accessory: Reinforced pirate hat
Companion 1: Harlequin Macaw, Female - Flying - Boosted
Companion 2: Capuchin monkey, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Mushroom mutated housecat - Battle - Boosted
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bone spurs - Defensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Navigator
Specialty: Knight

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.