size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Snake Eyes
08-01-2022, 09:39 PM

The unknown wolf whines as the hermit crab dangles from its paw and Strix looks at them with great concern radiating off him. Mismatched eyes flick down to the angry red creature and he lets the other wolf know that he is going to try and hit it. Lifting his black paw, he winds up his muscles, releasing the coiled power into a measured, semi-controlled smack. His paw bounces off the sturdy shell and, for a moment, he watches as the pincher presses the stranger’s paw even more. Concern drives the Klein boy to react and his teeth flash as he strikes out at the red crab.

Jaws close around the thing’s body, crunching through shell and organs alike. With a strong jerk of his head, Strix forcefully removes the creature from the young stranger. Turning his head, the boy spits the dead crab onto the ground before once more, turning back to injured wolf. Mismatched eyes look to the hurt paw as he says, “Are you okay? I am so sorry about that! Here, can I look at your paw? My mom has taught me a little bit about healing and it is the least I can do.” The boy looks up trying to catch the wolf’s dark blue gaze as he offers a sheepish, guilt-filled smile.

"Strix Klein"