Intermediate Navigator (50)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
08-01-2022, 09:42 PM
Legacy Ancora

She smiled lightly at his remark, nodding in agreement. “I grew up in a culture of elite healers. From the day I was able, I was learning.”

Her head tipped as she padded down the steep trail, considering his question. It was a good one. A lot of it depended on what grew here. She’d have a better idea once they were in the valley, and she could see what trees and climate resided here. The island could very well be one of those pocket climates.

“We’re always happy to find plants that are good for pain relief for elders and those healing from battle or hunting injuries. Or even just a soothing tea after a long day. I’ve never been here, so I’m not certain what grows here.”

She tipped her head to smile over her shoulder at him as she added, “I’m Legacy Ancora of Valhalla, by the way.”

It took some time, and several switchbacks in the trail, before the ground evened out and she slowed to look around. It appeared to be a temperate to moderate climate. Her fathomless sapphire, amethyst flecked eyes lit upon a familiar plant, and her path diverted to it.

Brushing a delicate paw over the leaves she examined them, then nodded in confirmation. “Goldenseal. A good find.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Legacy speaks with a heavy Irish brogue type accent, but is perfectly understandable as she tends to speak clearly and enunciates well.

Legacy is nearly always clad in her Deer Hide Armor when on outings, mainly because you never know when you'll find an herb to take home. Unless stated otherwise, it's relatively safe to assume she's wearing it.