size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
08-02-2022, 09:02 AM

As they moved through their patrol, Celeste wondered how Venom had raised a boy like Kuroki. Still listening to her details listed about her rank, it was that nagging thought at the back of her mind that made her want to ask. Would it be rude? It just... seemed so odd that Kuroki wasn't like the others. Not that it was a bad thing, but his siblings appeared so laid back and not... like a bunch of punks? Celeste couldn't hide the smile as she nodded to Venom. Both at her thoughts and at Venom's reassurance that the tasks would be easy for her to handle.

"That all sounds simple enough," she pauses as she steals one more glance at Venom. "I'll try to get a hunting lesson together for anyone who's interested after I get the larders sorted," her tone is professional as the question continues to itch at her brain. Her feelings were more than pleased. Having a job was more than enough to make her feel a part of the pack. Boredom made the mind crazy, you know? Plus, keeping herself busy meant not having to wonder what Oki was up to at all times of the day. Ugh, not that she should care anyway, right?

"Let me know if I'm crossing boundaries here, but I do have another question," okay so maybe her voice hesitated at this point as she gives Venom a sheepish grin. "Kuroki... he, uh, seems off lately. I guess my question is can you give me some insight into him? He's not big on sharing specifics," Celeste lets out a laugh with a shake of her head. How silly of her to be asking his mother for advice when she wasn't even sure how he felt about her. Yikes.

Celeste Akizora