An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
08-02-2022, 03:21 PM

Returning back to the Grande, Kuroki spied the river with pale, squinty eyes. There was plenty to eat in these parts, lots of prey flocked to fresh running water, but of course Cel would wanna fish. Something big too. Moving closer to the assembling group, his ears perked forward to listen to the girls' conversation. He was a little late but he hadn't missed much.

"So what I'm hearing, Cel, is that you want us to do the heavy lifting?" He stepped up beside Ike and gave her a good-natured shoulder nudge. Being tall and strong was all they were good for as dires, right? "You're lucky you're hot, or I'd throw you in the river too." His grin was wide and easy, showing full well he was just tugging her tail. Falling into old habits.

Rolling his shoulders he figured he ought to get to work, scoping out the water to see if their prey was about.

"Since what we're lookin' for is so big, why don't we try and drive it up one of the tributaries?" That way it would have trouble moving about and would in turn make it easier to reach.

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]