gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
08-02-2022, 06:26 PM

Gavroche trailed after Wren as the woman started leading the way, Bells bringing up the rear of things. He made a mental note of Audra’s name. Being able to talk to another healer could be a good change of pace. He’d been the teacher for his little one, but even Gav knew he wasn’t a master of the art. He was a bit amused in hearing Wren openly admit to having a partner, the lead fighter no less. She was still so young, really, and likely just starting to figure out relationships and the like. It’d be interesting to see how the Brunette grew as she aged. Already her personality was far different from his and Bellamy’s little one. That was the beauty of being an individual though, wasn’t it?

“It’s good to see packs can branch off from one another healthily.” Gav spoke honestly. “In our homeland, to put things simply, the pack system was in a toxic state of an Empire for a long time. They didn’t so much work together as they all bowed to the iron ruling of a tyrant.” Gavroche spoke calmly about the situation but that didn’t mean it hadn’t bothered him for a long, long time. “I’m sure you can count on my Bells to be there. That battlefield is her calling.” On his back James shifted, getting more comfortable as their gaze trailed from the brunette woman to take note of the wagons.

“I’ve been curious at how new packs formed and the strategy a young alpha takes to ensure their success. It’ll be interesting to see how Menagerie blooms from here. You’ve clearly put thought and consideration into what you’re doing and the location you chose.” The tiny male carried on their conversation. “I look forward to our stay here, Wren, and I thank you for your hospitality.” It was a good change of course, a promising start.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.