Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-02-2022, 07:52 PM

"Thank you all for coming." Wren peered down at the members of the pack, no... the guild. Menagerie. It felt right. It felt fitting. The wolves who had agreed to come here were here, with Audra's late arrival but it didn't matter. She was here, not at the Hallows. But for how long; she was not sure. The brunette did not pace on her 'throne' but sat down to gain an even level with the wolves below. She didn't want to be above them. She wanted to be with them.

"Spring is almost over, so we're lucky to have formed before winter. Consider this Menagerie's home. Our base of operations" she looked to each wolf before moving to business "until we're fit to burst, the guild will remain here and claim only the Gorge. We have a whole woodland between here and the other pack." With Armada so close by, she didn't want to risk upsetting the delicate alliance. Even if it was strongly rooted.

"Armada is our ally, our first one. The Warlord, Sirius, trained me and housed us at the Cove. They didn't have to, but they did. Consider our friendship strong with them, and avoid causing issues with our neighbors" She looked to Gossamer to remind herself to approach Sirius about the woman's departure "I've been informed the Hallows will be visiting Armada soon, so I'll be taking Sybil with me to barter an alliance. Hopefully with them, and hopefully as strong as others." The gifts had been prepared for her arrival there.

She took a soft breath. "Anyone not agreeing with their rank currently can challenge only in summer for a higher one. This is to ensure everyone is healthy and strong and on an equal playing field. I don't tolerate in-fighting over petty things. Of course, you can also be granted a rank by me or be promoted out of an old one at any time. Continue to work hard, add to our inventory and prepare for autumn... I'll let you all know the details about that when the time comes closer." She smiled, swishing her tail. The Bazaar seemed like a good idea, but she'd like to hash it out with Mercury before revealing it.

"If you have any words for me specifically, you can find me after. If you'd like to voice something to everyone... Nobody's stopping you." She backed from the front of the boulder, allowing someone to get up if they wanted.

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me