ardent

Cold Sun [Fenben/OPEN]

Micha

gems
size
build
player
03-06-2013, 06:35 AM

He seemed hesitant, what kind of a wolf passed up a free meal? She would have ripped the bird apart and swallowed it hole in his position. Part of her resisted the temptation to do that exact thing. She flinched back as his lip curled, and berated herself internally for being so forward. She gave him a wide berth when asked to join him, choosing to sit instead of lie down with him. Just in case she needed to run.

She let him eat in peace, daring to move closer as he finished his meal. Perhaps he'd be less irritable? He thanked her, confirming her thoughts, she had done something right for once.

"I hope I didn't... worry you,"

"Not at all." She answered. "You were alive enough to howl and therefore there was no need to worry." She said simply

"I've just been a little... conflicted lately. I didn't think anyone would actually respond to my howl..."

"You had reason to think no one would. This land is barren." Something in his tone made her head tilt. His statement was sure but his tone faltered. He was grateful, yet at the same time seemed to regret that she had appeared. "Conflicted indeed."

"My name's Crow. And yours?"

"I am Michaila Qureshi. But I am called informally by Micha. You may address me as such." She said.

Speech

Other Player Speech
Thought