size
Medium
build
Medium
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022
08-03-2022, 11:42 AM
Disoriented by the swaying stalks looming over her head, she was startled slightly by Sayuri's approach. The hair along her spine bristles as she skitters back a few steps. After a moment, she recognized the koi lady she had met before. Rheum's tail wags behind her as she smiles up at the woman. Being in the company of an adult put her worry to ease as she gives her head a shake. "No, I'm nah ready to go back," she chirps back as she looks around the path they were standing on.

"I was tryin' to explore the maze, but I got lost," her mother's accent slips out a bit as she tries to articulate more adult sentences. "I would like to keep explorin' if you're not busy," she inclines her head to the left in question before taking a few steps farther down the path she had been following. "This is the right way?" Rheum asks as she continues to examine the bamboo surrounding them. She could see why uncle Hattori wanted this place to be their home. Even she lived there and was able to get lost. Intruders surely wouldn't be able to find their way into the deeper areas.

Explore Bamboo Maze 2/3