size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
08-03-2022, 01:37 PM

His ears flicker back again. Did not wish to speak to her? Confusion furrows his brow as he wonders where she got that idea from. It wasn't as if he had requested her to leave him alone. They were pack mates, friends even. He wasn't that kind of guy to take anything too seriously... Letting out a huff of breath, he smiled gingerly at her quip about him being a chan instead of a sama. Did she enjoy trying to ruffle his feathers? Still stuck on the idea that maybe she had been trying to insult him that time, it was her next comment that caught him off guard. That one had been a tad insulting.

Folding his ears back as he pursed his lips, he let out another frustrated huff. Even as she carried on about how his dedication shouldn't get in the way of his self-care. "Sayuri-chan, I hope you know that my duty is also my hobby. The thing that makes me happy also helps others as I'm sure you might feel the same way about being a healer," Kuroo retorted back as he narrowed his pale gaze at her. While she had moved into a fit of giggles, he couldn't help but sigh. Deep down, he figured she was just trying to be kind.

"I would like to see you try and tie me down," he teased back in the common tongue that he wasn't so frustrated. Somehow, her laughter calmed his attitude. It wasn't like him to get so flustered in an upset way, but insulting his way of life was perhaps crossing a line. Forgiving her anyway, he let a smirk cross his muzzle to show that he indeed was attempting to flirt back with her. While he wasn't a fighter, his daily chores and fishing made him stronger than he appeared.

SPEECH

[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.