Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
08-03-2022, 02:12 PM

He wasn't always an asshole by many standards. It was possible for Gil to be a courteous wolf, but when he noticed a weakness... That was hard for him to pass up on. Wolves always had a weakness. A spot that made them break inside. Whether the interaction ended amicably or not was not his concern, he was always ready for a fight. This time though, he would listen to the girl speak. As quiet as she was. She had done him a favor and perhaps he would be kinder to her from here on out.

The way she spoke about this Ignis though made his head tilt slightly to the side. Gil couldn't help but wonder if it was not by choice. Moving past that part that he would remember for later, her comment about their need for healers did get his muzzle to nod in agreement. "Healers we do lack, yes," he responded quietly as he watched her with his oddly shaped eyes. There was something about her that made him wonder what she really thought of the pirates. "We are good folk in a way. As long as you are a Pirate, there will always be someone willing to help you," one brow raises to her as he shifts his weight to get more comfortable.

Her question about him though causes him to pause for a moment before answering. "The Pirates are a newer pack, but I have not been here since the beginning," he stopped there because leading up to him joining the Pirates had been a dark period in many lives. The Long Night had caused so much tragedy that many wolves across Boreas and Auster refused to speak about it. He would be one, unable to forgive himself for allowing Modesty to wander alone while his mind went crazy.

”Speech” ’Thought’

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him