size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
08-03-2022, 03:14 PM

"I don't doubt it" she added to his words "the pirates have been kind so far to me, I have no reason to dislike them at all" Eden hadn't quickly said it, but she did wonder if Gilgamesh thought she'd be disloyal down the road. He had his right to think that, as a ranked member of the pack. She was but a small piece of a bigger puzzle "I see" she commented on him being a newer member of a newer pack "I suppose you know better than Ignis and I about how things are run though." An indirect compliment, but it was said with respect.

"I should hope if I have questions, I can come to you or Sparrow...?" she added, looking at the man directly through foliage green eyes "and if you feel discomfort again, please come back to see me" Eden nods to his ankle "I can give you some pain killers too if it becomes too much..." But would he accept them? She was not sure of that. Gilgamesh was proud and she didn't doubt he'd make a fuss if she told him to take something he didn't want to. She hoped everyone could have some of that pride.

"Speech"
3/3 - treat patient
2/3 - meet new wolf

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children