An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-03-2022, 04:32 PM

It was like pushing against a mountain side, Sparrow barely even moved. She was resolute in getting a response, not leaving an inch for Hanako to squirm away, forcing an end here and now. In her heart she knew this had to happen, that something had to give, but she just couldn't find it in herself to say what needed to be said. The words caught on her tongue, heavy as lead and sinking deep like poison.  Hanako was the sort of woman who wanted the best of both worlds, wanted to pick and choose as she liked, but she couldn't do it between Sparrow and Azure. And the Pirate King was right in that she'd already made her choice, just refused to say it.

If they already knew then what was the point? All of this...it felt like an endless hole, a pit that would swallow them both up if they didn't take a step back from the edge.

With tears still rolling down her cheeks she forced the words out. "I choose him. I want to go home to him and my children."

(is this even a fight anymore lol)

Hanako vs Sparrow for stop being mean (this is a dominance fight rofl?)
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Agility boost - Agility
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Master Navigator
Specialty: Scout
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]