size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
08-03-2022, 05:23 PM

Celeste looks at each dire as they turn their attention to her. Meeting Ike's gaze, she smiles with a nod. "The bigger, the better, if I do say so myself," the petite girl muses as she winks in Ike's direction. She was glad that another girl and someone who could tolerate Kuroki's shenanigans had come along. Speaking of the man himself, Oki spoke next as he sidled up beside his sister. Celeste could feel her cheeks grow warm at Oki's words before she was able to clear her throat for a response. "Exactly and that's why I'm the leader so I can show the big muscles where to go," she shot a kissy face in his direction with a soft chuckle before looking over to Take.

She listened intently to Take's advice with a few nods in agreement. Venom had indeed raised capable and smart children. "Great idea," Celeste hums quietly as she looks between the three dire siblings. Now, who to pair with who? She didn't want to seem too obvious with who her pairings would be. Didn't want to give the other two any ideas, now did she? "How about we have... Ike and Oki pair up to go upriver and Take, you can come with me downriver," she lets her gaze linger on the dragon prince before turning to head into the river. There would be no time to waste if they were going to find the river monster before nightfall.

Wading into the chilly river helped calm her nerves as she began to swim with some amount of grace and determination. "Arapaima usually linger around the surface of rivers so if there's a massive one, we should be able to see it," she mentions to Take over her shoulder as she continues to search for their intended target.