size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
08-03-2022, 10:57 PM

Remus was taking in the pond in front of him, watching the fish within swim about and noticing how their movement triggered the bioluminescent algae to give off this weird glow, when someone approached him and drew his two toned gaze up from the surface of the water. His attention landed on a blue and white male that pretty much perfectly matched his own height and build. It was pretty obvious that he was another member of the pack which worked out well for Remus in his attempts to get to know Ashen's lands and wolves. He offered the other man a grin and nodded at his greeting and the question over whether he was a newcomer. "Yeah, I am. I just got settled in a couple of days ago." He had been lingering around Ashen's lands for a lot longer than that, but he hadn't been in the lands themselves for very long so he would definitely still call himself a newcomer.

Turning away from the pool for a moment, he shifted to face the other male and added, "I'm Remus, by the way. Nice to meet you." He let his new acquaintance introduce himself as well, stowing his name away for later. He didn't know how he was going to remember all of these names as he slowly met everyone in the pack, but he'd figure out a way. "I was actually just getting to know this area a little better since I've mostly been out toward the islands since I got here. This place is really unusual, huh?" He looked around at the pale trees that surrounded them, adding, "In a cool, interesting way though, not in a weird, creepy kind of way... I think."

"Remus Armada"