Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-04-2022, 12:38 PM

"I thought the first man I loved was my greatest love" Wren explained "my only love. That isn't true. It was never going to be between us. But now? I have Mercury, and I realized... He's for me. Maybe kids are in my future. Maybe not. I don't want to lay all my cards on the table before I know the full deck" She laughed in good humor, huffing "I had given up because of a great loss. I don't want to see you give up on anything because of the past."

She eyed the girl as she laughed this time. An amused smirk parted her lips. "Either way, I'll be counting on you" Wren began "you'll be an apprentice diplomat for now, but I fully expect you to grow quickly out of that title. I hope you're up to travel because you'll be seeing my ugly mug a lot when I take you on alliance talks!" She barked a bit of laughter "the perks of being the only diplomat in the pack, I guess, or you're growing on me so you're my first choice." She grinned fully now, tail wagging.

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me