Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-04-2022, 12:53 PM
She nodded, glad that Voodoo was more confident in her skills. It was about time she did, Wren had faith in her as a healer. "Then you'll be welcomed into the rank of Troubadour - our ranked healers" No use for a Mage that had gained and experienced much in her life, however short it could be said to be "and your kids would be little Tricksters, our young." The very first of the bunch, to be honest. She was curious to see if the guild would be more in the coming seasons.

"Do you want me to go back to Habari with you, help you move them here? I could also talk to your alpha for, yanno, introductions" Wren offered, gesturing to herself as a new leader "you're my friend, Voodoo but you'll make so many more... Especially in the guild. They're good wolves. I've no doubt they'll help your kids grow up strong and healthy. Don't doubt yourself. I've doubted myself most of my life too... It isn't good to do." She smiled, shaking her head sadly.

Jay, Tomie, Phantom and one named not yet. She welcomed them as Menagerie, along with their mother.

"she speaks"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me