gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Rinachu
08-04-2022, 04:10 PM
Mercury wasn't gone for overly long when he went to fetch his supplies. Seumas took the chance to let himself breath for a moment. It surprised him how overwhelming it was to see a new face, to hold a pleasant conversation with a stranger, for a stranger to be so welcoming. He felt an anxious knot that had formed in his throat ease with a few deep breaths as he waited for his acquaintances return, looking out towards the sea's horizon.

When the night-sky-coated wold returned with supplies in tow, Seumas flashed him as smile and shuffled backwards to make room for the male to spread his things out. The scent of the dried meat and various tea herbs Mercury had brought made him feel strangely nostalgic for home. "Thank you, Mercury. This looks great, I must say. The earth-toned male watched with fascination as his companion quickly drummed up a little fire from his dried kindling. Even these little flames did a good job at thawing his front paws where they rested nearby. Seumas leaned over to snag a smaller piece of the dried meat and sat chewing whilst Mercury worked.

"I can't say exactly where I'm going, I guess. I'm unfamiliar with these lands, as you might have guessed." Seumas replied after he had swallowed. "I'm looking to see if I can find somewhere to make myself useful again."