Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-04-2022, 05:49 PM
"Don't."

She had seen so many wolves beat themselves up over what they couldn't control. Wren shook her head, leading Gavroche around the Gorge in hopes of picking up a scent. "You don't have to justify your actions or Bellamy's" Wren continued, her blue eyes piercing their surroundings as she went "I asked you both to be here as guests, and I'd only step in if either of you harmed one of my wolves. So far, that hasn't happened. I don't consider Bellamy a threat unless she becomes one. I really hope she doesn't." It was ignorant to ignore a problem that could fester.

Gavroche offered sympathetic reasoning, born out of love. Wren saw it as excusing a problem. True, Gavroche placed the burden on himself and his actions. That he wasn't good enough. That Bellamy leaving was his fault. She knew the signs. She had blamed herself for many things. "It isn't your fault, Gavroche. Maybe she needed some time away from other wolves. Maybe being around a pack made her trigger; and for that I'm sorry" She paused, bowing her head slightly. The pine marten clung with one paw to her back. "I should not have pushed her to remain here."

"she speaks"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me