gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
08-04-2022, 06:11 PM
Venom looked the young man over as he realized she was silently addressing him. He introduced himself and explained the situation in simple terms. The way his features contorted when she spoke the Princess name told her that the girl had him calling her Ike, which Venom was not opposed to. This was a formal matter though, and her daughter would be addressed as such. He gave both first and last name, the latter making her raise a brow with the connection they had to the Armada pack. This was not one of Sirius’ though.

Venom didn’t mean to make her expression so critical when he claimed friendship with the princess. She was still young, but the Empress was no stranger to the realities. Already Ikigai was preparing herself for her betrothed and the journey to deliver her to Elysium. Venom had to be a fool not to see the boy’s true intentions. He liked the Princess. She felt a protective wave fill her chest, her motherly instinct telling her to bar this suitor from Ashen’s borders, to hide her remaining children away for another year while she came to terms with their independence. That wasn’t the way the world worked, however.

Sunset eyes shifted to Ike, Venom was disappointed in the lack of poise Shuriken showed, but the vulnerable moment revealed everything she needed to know. The Princess Kiyohime liked the rogue boy back, and Venom had no rights to interfere here when she had only just revealed to the pack her own interest. If this was what Ike wanted, she would give the young man his chance.

"As you wish.” Venom hid any exasperation she wanted to show. Plague would be allowed to hear all about it later, but that kind of lamenting was not for her child to see. "Since you’ve proven yourself to the princess I’ll entrust you to whatever rank she sees fit. I’ll have my eye on you going forward.” She warned softly, as she entrusted Kit with Kumiho, and Oki with Celeste, so Ike would claim responsibility for Remus.

"Venom"

[Image: ven-sig.png]