An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
08-05-2022, 12:38 PM
Ophie was excited, thrilled to go out on an adventure. A thousand leagues better than just standing around the borders and chatting, feeling as though there was a line between them, still worlds apart. But um, the mountain in question Kaija wanted to explore was tall, real tall. Probably too much for Ophie's pudgy form to take, her legs felt heavy just looking at it. and Kaiaja wanted to scale all the way to the very top!

"Ha ha yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" Her laugh was flatter than she intended, dread building in her throat, hard to swallow. "You're uh...not in any rush right? Don't have anywhere else to be?" Hopefully not, Ophie wasn't keen to get back to work, back to being judged and squinted at. "I mean if you do I'll try to be quick but you know..." She gave herself a shake, tummy pudge wobbling.

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm gonna guard what's left of the good in us Mistveil Peak 11:42 AM, 08-05-2022 04:07 PM, 03-31-2024