size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
08-05-2022, 02:25 PM

"Kuro-chan..." She remained on the ground even if he removed himself from her. She blinked once before rising, listening to his words before she huffed. Amused. Sayuri smacked him lightly upside the head with a fluid motion of her paw. She closed her eyes, huffing quietly again with a playful smirk. Her paw lowered back to her side, more or less having flicked him coyly over the skull instead of rightly smacking him. It was a teasing motion and not insulting or hurting.

"I like you" she added, repeating her words "it does not mean you must like me back" Just because she 'confessed' to him... She didn't expect anything from him. No! "do not apologize, and do not run yourself down" Sayuri tittered like an old hen "it does not suit you" She lifted a brow at him "you assume I demand anything of you now...? I do not. You asked a question, and I answered you." She would not force him to pick her, whatever he thought he had to do...

Sayuri smiled almost sadly. She was used to men 'liking' her but giving up or moving on. To more concrete things. To things that were not tainted, to pure women who could bow and worship a man. Traditional women. "I am" used to men not picking me she wanted to say, but felt it cruel to him "still wishing to be friends."

"Speech"

destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye