size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
08-05-2022, 08:16 PM

She didn't know what to expect, only that it would not be good. Both wolves went on their own warpath, fuelled by darker intentions. Eden crouched fearfully in the grass, eyes wide and wishing she had a long tail to protect her belly. At least curling around her stomach would be soothing. She did not have that at all. Ignis would become victorious in the end, something she expected from him subconsciously. Once his fangs and claws tore through Bellamy, she rushed forward to stop them from killing themselves. "Enough!" she shrieked, turning to the red man with a pleading expression before her eyes looked at Bellamy "leave."

She was shocked by the force in her tone, but she advanced on the beaten woman with rigid steps. "You lost" she wanted the woman to go back to her mate, she wanted Ignis not to kill her. To spare her life, Eden was forcing herself to be cruel... "go back to where you came from, Bellamy" Her voice was ice-cold "do not come back. If you come back for revenge, if you try to hurt Ignis' pups when they're born" She sucked in a sharp breath "then I will hurt you too." Her legs betrayed how scared she was, trembling and attempting to hold herself up. She tried to be fierce. She tried to threaten. She looked pitiful compared to Ignis' wrath.

But she damn right tried.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children