An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-05-2022, 10:21 PM

The yearling holds onto the buck’s back as Fern chases after the pair and, as the creature bucks, trying to throw off the young hunter, she watches as they keep their hold. The gray wolf finds herself admiring their tenacity and when she calls to them to let go, they quickly release their hold to roll off and into a bush. Unable to spare them a glance to make sure they are okay, Fern quickly brings the buck down. Luckily, they are swift to reappear and move to the deer’s head, opening its throat and officially ending the hunt.

Once the death throes cease, Fern steps back and plops down into a seated position to pant and look at her hunting companion. The adolescent wolf smiles and wags their tail and the gray woman gives them a bright, friendly smile while her own tail thumps happily against the ground. Warmly, she says, “Great job! You held onto that buck for so long. It was amazing!” Standing back up, she shakes out her coat before giving the wolf a polite bow and saying, “My name’s Fern and I would be happy to hunt with you anytime.”

A bright smile is on Fern’s pale lips as she steps up to the dead deer, preparing to separate some meat for herself. Her demeanor is warm and inviting to the youth, encouraging them to join her and ask any questions they might have.

"Fern Lark"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.