Intermediate Navigator (50)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
08-06-2022, 12:55 AM
Legacy Ancora

Her eyes twinkled at his quip, and she nodded, adding, “Legacy is from my father’s family influence. His name when he was born was Knight. He changed it to Paladin when he was older. My aunt’s name was Justice, and my uncles were Exodus, Fable, and Valor. My given name among my birth folk is Caoimhe. And it’s a pleasure to meet you as well, Seumas.”

As she examined their find, Legacy grinned at the man, nodding. “You have that right. It can also be used as an eye wash or a mouth wash to treat infected gums or ease a sore throat. It can be used to treat wounds and sores, as well. A very useful plant.”

She twisted and flipped her pouch flap open with her nose, pulling out a digging spade Ardyn had fashioned for her, one of many he’d made for the healers of the pack. She set the tool’s handle firmly in her teeth, digging into the soil several inches out from the base of the golden seal, working around the plant before setting the tool aside and digging around until she could wedge her toes gently around the base of the plant and leverage it out.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Legacy speaks with a heavy Irish brogue type accent, but is perfectly understandable as she tends to speak clearly and enunciates well.

Legacy is nearly always clad in her Deer Hide Armor when on outings, mainly because you never know when you'll find an herb to take home. Unless stated otherwise, it's relatively safe to assume she's wearing it.