An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
Pride - Pansexual1KDouble Master
08-06-2022, 03:53 PM

Ari wrapped his arms around himself as Sayuri mentioned that Áskell might not be allowed back in. "I don't know. We were exposed at the same time. I have not gotten it." He offered his hands palm up and sighed. "Perhaps it is that my immune system is stronger?" The ooze contaminated all creatures, even macaques. He was familiar with ginseng root and nodded as he watched the young wolf grind it up. Of course, his grandfather always said that a shot of ginseng liquor cured everything. Ari, nor his grandfather, had been healers.

Ari looked to Tenshi and shook his head. "Not that I have heard of. I think he'll just have to fight through it." The macaque nodded as the older wolf directed him to start on a travois. He bounded pulled a knife from his little satchel and swiftly climbed the nearest tree. His deft hands hacking and pulling branches down which he then swiftly bound together with strands of buffalo leather. He did not have any hides or a cloak but the branches threshed between the two main one's would do for now. Ari looked to the women. "One of you will have to pull it. I am not big enough."