Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Kristen

UnderachieverOverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSnake EyesCritical Block!
By the skin of my teethThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-06-2022, 05:21 PM

Celeste seemed to think his idea was the most sound out of the rest that were given, and he jokingly stuck his tongue out at his brother and sister. His tongue was stuck in a surprised blep, however, when the woman announced the groupings, looking at her with raised brows. He’d fully expected her to go with Oki for some mischief, but apparently she was all business this day. Takeshi offered a consenting nod, glancing at his brother and sister once more before following after her.

He watched as the Renja waded into the waters, swimming with a surprising strength against the current for her petite size. “You swim along out there, I’ll follow along the shore. If you see something, yell at me and we can try and herd it with my net while Oki and Ike get here,” he relayed, paws trodding along the dirt shore as he kept pace with her drifting form. His glowing red gaze surveyed the surface of the water carefully, looking for any indicators of a form to the description his mottled packmate had given.

Speech

[Image: takechibisig.png]