Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Kristen

UnderachieverOverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSnake EyesCritical Block!
By the skin of my teethThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-06-2022, 05:35 PM

”Non,” she said, which sounded a lot like no. No? His brows pulled together, confused, his glowing red gaze looking around them to be sure there were no threats approaching that he somehow hadn’t sensed. When there was nothing, he looked back to the small dog velcroed to his chest.

Out of nowhere, she seemed to gather her wits about her, removing herself from him, her pale eyes suddenly meeting his like she hadn’t just been crying. He blinked. Then, she spoke, this time with words he could understand and his expression turned to one of being flabbergasted. “So you do speak common tongue, then,” he said aloud, more to himself than the woman.

“My name is Takeshi, I live in a pack nearby. If you think you need medical treatment, my sister is our healer. She can help you.” It still felt weird to say his sister and not his grandmother. He knew why she had left, and at least he had gotten a goodbye and an explanation from her, but it still hurt all the same. The man hoped she was well, but he also secretly hoped she would choose to stay with Ashen in the end, instead of his traitorous father.

Speech

[Image: takechibisig.png]