size
Medium
build
Light
player
Kristen

The Ooze Participant
08-06-2022, 07:07 PM

Finally, the pair had arrived at the indicated spot on the map. She could see the bamboo maze off in the distance, large and imposing and so very Hanzo. She could smell him on the border they stood at, proving his presence if she had any doubt at all. Her silver gaze swept left and right, taking in the territory for a moment and taking a deep breath. This wasn’t going to be easy, she knew it wasn’t, but she also didn’t anticipate her son turning her away. At least, she had hoped he wouldn’t. They hadn’t seen each other in months, not since he’d told her he was leaving Ashen. She’d told him that she’d needed time to decide, but that time had drug on and on and now she wasn’t sure what foot they stood on. The ghostly woman leaned into Magnus briefly for support, taking in his scent to help her steel herself. “I know I’ve said it a lot, but thank you for this,” she told the man, knowing he needed no other reference to what she was speaking of. Then, she lifted her head and called for her son.

Speech