Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - Lesbian
08-07-2022, 03:10 PM
Faith Fallen

Faith honestly didn't know what to do with herself, she had lost contact with everyone that kept her grounded. So she'd been hovering around the Ashen lands, at least she knew that Pontifex was in there somewhere but she couldn't bring herself to join him... Didn't they deserve better than to go crawling back to the wolves that had pushed them out for failing to acknowledge their own moral failings? Toxicity had only ever tried to do her duty as a follower of Abaraxas' teachings, it was the empress' own family that had failed to do their duties... So why were they punished? And why was Pontifex so eager to go kissing their aunt's feet? That was the part she couldn't understand.

Still, the knowledge he was somewhere beyond that border brought her some comfort. It was the only comfort she still had. But Faith knew she couldn't simply linger at the Ashen border like this for her whole life, and she didn't know what she wanted otherwise. The woman sighed, paws tracing near the edge of the Rio Grande, it seemed that Ashen would likely be pushing to claim this part of the river soon, their scents were fresh here so she'd have to move on soon enough but for now she planned to enjoy the river. The scents of another wolf, of someone she'd never met before wafted towards her and Faith lifted her bi-colored gaze to spot the monochrome woman. She blinked a few times, assuring herself that this wasn't another vision from Abraxas, it seemed the fallen god had been attempting to alleviate her loneliness as of late with visions of wolves on the horizon or voices she was less used to in her ears. She swallowed the lump in her throat... She would stand where she was, watching the stranger, the light pulsing of the blue of her pelt no doubt a beacon that would pull her gaze soon enough.

my words | my thoughts | my story

Faith sometimes has visions (auditory and/or visual), she may react to them. They are not perceptible to others.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.