An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
08-06-2022, 09:23 PM

Beauregard gave a nod. “Mhm! Her name is Wren. She’s very nice. I sparred with her when I first arrived in Boreas, and she offered me a home, a place to be…” He trailed off, his eyes shining happily. It was clear that he truly appreciated the woman. She was more than just some alpha to him; she was a friend. “I don’t know about any packs falling, unfortunately. I’m still learning about Boreas… and I’ve never been to Auster though I hear some wolves live there as well. But I do know Wren intends to raise a new pack in the North. We’ve been waiting for her, staying with an allied pack for the time being.”

He was a bit surprised that she was on her own, a loner. He frowned, ears lowering a little at this. “I’m sorry,” He frowned deeply. “That sounds really lonely.” His gaze shifted to the land before them. “I was a loner for a little while. It’s custom for wolves of my home pack, Abyssium, to leave on a pilgrimage when we turn a year old. To learn the ways of the land and prove we have what it takes to survive. When we become adults, at two, we are free to return if we wish, or we can choose to make ourselves a home elsewhere. There is no judgment… though anyone who tries to return before that time is chased from the pack, forbidden to return…”

Beau shook his head. “I don’t like living as a loner. I hate feeling lonely…” He confessed. “The freedom to see different lands is nice though. To wander where you will, never stressing about returning back someplace. Both lifestyles have their perks I guess.” He glanced back at Sayuri. “Well… If being a loner suits you better as a healer, then I hope your journeys are safe ones.” He meant well, sincerity in his voice. His gaze flicked back towards the land they were heading toward.

“Are you a very skilled healer then? I’ve never really been good with plants… My parents tried to get me used to them for first aid but, I’m a bit helpless.” He gave a soft chuckle. “Though the moss was a really neat trick. I wouldn’t have thought to use it like this.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'