gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-06-2022, 10:21 PM

Bellamy kept her eyes closed as the tears fell. She didn’t want to fight anymore. She was tired, so tired of running, of fighting… The woman felt exhausted, ready to just lay there until the end of her days. She didn’t care if she died anymore. She wanted everything to stop. She wanted to stop hurting, to stop suffering… she wanted to stop lashing out at others…

…but apparently, the Divinities, being the little shits they were, couldn’t leave well enough alone.

She heard a voice, familiar, speak her name.

“Oh for fucks sake…” The woman groaned.

Couldn’t they just let her die in peace!? No, they had to send her a yearling to check up on her. Not just any yearling, either. But it had to be the rainbow-marked yearling that her daughter had befriended. Bae-Syl. As if she wasn’t awkward enough with the kid now he had to see her in what had to be the worst state she’d ever been in.

“Do yourself a favor, kid, and pretend you didn’t see me. Leave.” Her eyes had opened, and through bleary eyes, she glared at him for a brief moment before she looked away from him.

“Fucking Divinities… is this your idea of some divine intervention?! Am I just some fucking plaything you let ruin its own life for your amusement?! Huh?!” Her voice raised but if Bae-Syl listened closely he could hear the hurt in the woman’s words. It was clear enough by how she barely raised her head to curse the ones she faulted for her demise.

They had wanted a monster…

…and she was one.

…she’d always be one.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.