gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipTreat 2019
08-06-2022, 11:16 PM

The woman seemed sympathetic, introducing herself as Jynn. Another wanderer by nature, it seemed. Memento Mori gave a small nod as her pale gaze traveled to the large pool at the base of the waterfall. It made sense; the pool had a good number of them even when she was a youngin’. “It’s a pleasure. You’d get some rather nice fish in that pool. I’m not sure what all fish live there, but there was a good variety I noticed when I was a kid. It was a blast chasing guppies in the shallows.” She chuckled softly at this. Those were better days, weren’t they?

“Likely just moving through, truth be told.” Meme shook her head. “Settling down has been something hard as of late. It’s only recently I’ve returned to Auster with my companions but I’m rather restless. The idea of settling down just yet doesn’t strike my fancy, even seeing this waterfall again.” Her gaze softened as she watched the water cascading down the falls. She had to wonder where she and the boys were going to end up… would it be in Auster? Boreas? Time would tell.

“I’d like to figure out somewhere to settle eventually but it may be too soon to decide just yet.” The femme glanced back at Jynn. “What of you, Jynn? Are you planning to settle down anywhere? I know you say that you keep getting drawn to this area, and I’m a bit curious. I haven’t met very many other wanderers here lately, and I’d be interested to know what your thoughts are on the lifestyle.”  Her words remained calm as she addressed the other femme. Was it natural to enjoy this walk of life and yet, at the same time, crave a bit of structure? She didn’t know, so maybe she’d get some insight from one of her own kind. She already knew what the boys thought… and they were varied opinions as it was.

"Talk, 'Think.'

Unless ICly stated otherwise assume Memento Mori's companions, Jacques and Rein, are not with her.